Power is essential. It uplifts us. It inspires us. It moves us. And, it becomes even more critical by the day. But… there’s a revolution coming.
How we view and use power is changing. Our reliance on the power grid, generators, combustion engines, and fossil fuels no longer fits who we are and where we want to be. It may seem daunting to change and break free of these shackles, but the only way is forward.
This transition to sustainable, decentralized power will only happen once, and there’s no looking back.
At Joule Case, this new reality is who we are.
- A Clean Energy Solution Specialist (Inside Sales Representative) is responsible for selling Joule Case products and services via telephone, web, and email (sometimes in person) to specified customer segments and ensuring a positive customer experience
- Responsible for driving 40-50 inbound/outbound calls and emails daily with the goal of selling to new prospects
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of opportunities in HubSpot, guiding customers through the entirety of the Joule Case sales process, from initial inquiry to brand evangelist
- Build relationships and maintain them, meeting each customer where they are in their buying cycle, delivering a positive customer experience every step of the way
- Educate customers on the advantages and differences of using a clean, quiet, reliable Joule Case System vs a comparable gas generator.
- Utilize existing proprietary Joule Case tools and models along with a strategic sales approach to identify, evaluate, and recommend a clean power solution that considers the customer's unique needs, motivators and compelling events
- Sell Joule Case's full product solutions portfolio; Including battery systems, solar, inverters, services and accessories to Small Business customers throughout the United States and Canada.
- Engage cross-functional engineering resources and product specialists to meet individual client requirements
- Identify new market areas and develop a strategic sales approach to capture opportunities
- 1+ years of general sales or customer service experience
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with software packages such as Google Suite & Sheets, Excel Spreadsheets
- Strong prospecting, discovery, negotiation and closing skills
- Experience in utilizing and maintaining data in a CRM
- Knowledge of alternative energy, mobile food service such as food trucks or other mobile businesses
- Strong analytical (some math required), verbal and written skills
- We offer employee ownership, competitive salary, commission, bonus program, health benefits, flexible work arrangements (remote), along with multiple career paths for growth and professional development
- During onboarding and ramp you will gain hands-on experience with the help of your sales leader and peer mentor, and through live coaching during real-world sales calls
- Additionally, you will have ongoing recursive training throughout the year that will increase your technical and sales skills
Interested in applying? Please send a resume and a short message describing your interest in the position to [email protected].
We currently have no additional openings positions. If you want to inquire about future opportunities, please email [email protected]