This third-party inverter has 3000 watts of continuous output, pairs well with 12 volt Joule Case battery modules, and is a great choice for those users looking for higher power outputs. With an ability to surge to 6000w output for up to 5 seconds, this inverter can power heavy-duty motors or other equipment that requires an initial surge over its rated power usage to get going. Pair it with one or more Li4k 12v 4000watt-hour Joule Case Battery Stations for a high-output portable battery solution!
* Extended Surge Rating - Surges to 2X continuous power for 5 seconds for motor loads
* True Sine Wave AC Power - For operation of sensitive and motor loads
* Ignition Control - Feature to turn inverter on/off via a 12 VDC signal and to minimize battery drain by switching the inverter off when the ignition key is turned off
* Wide 10-18 VDC Input Range - Ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators found on many new vehicle chassis
* Programmable AC Under-Voltage (85-110VAC) Shutdown - Feature ideal to operate under weak shore power or generator input
* Built in 50A AC Transfer Relay - Senses when outside AC Power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the source of incoming power
|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 5 in|
Returns notice - For any returns where there are technical issues or breakage, you can return and money will be refunded. If the shipping box has been opened and the product is in working shape, you cannot be refunded due to the nature of this product.
If our customer service team determines that this is a warranty matter, we will have you ship it back to us. You must properly package the product including proof of your purchase date with the product. You must then send the product by mail or courier, with shipping costs paid by you, to Joule Case at 121 E 38th St, Suite 102, Garden City, ID, USA 83714. We will process your return and send your repaired or replacement product to you, at our expense, for warrantied products being shipped to locations in North America. For products purchased or being shipped outside of North America, please contact the local distributor from whom you purchased the product, or email [email protected] to obtain further distributor information.